- Adobe Creative Suite, with a focus on Photoshop and After Effects
- ToonBoom Harmony
- ToonBoom Storyboard Pro
- Microsoft Office
- Versatile; strengths include design and animation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well in a group setting, and has experience as a team leader. Able to work with a team to accomplish tasks efficiently and on time
- Extremely organized and able to multitask
- Can make great cupcakes
September 2016 - Present
Layout Artist - Titmouse, Vancouver BC
Designed layouts using Photoshop.
June 2016 - August 2016
Animator, Rigger, and Designer - Taqqut Productions, Toronto ON
Designed, rigged, and animated characters for projects in Toonboom Harmony. Designed layouts and characters in Photoshop.
May 2015 - May 2016
Animator and Layout Artist- Pipeline Studios, Hamilton ON
Animated rigged characters in Toonboom Harmony. Designed and drew backgrounds.
Design Intern - Guru Studios, Toronto ON
Worked closely with supervisors to create aesthetically appealing designs that adhered to the show's look and feel. Prop and character design.
Storyboard Artist - Sheridan Production House, Oakville ON
2013 - 2015
Clubs Coordinator - Sheridan Student Union Inc., Oakville ON
Managed activities and finances of over 40 clubs at Sheridan College, and developed long and short term plans for groups to help them better achieve their goals. Organized large scale events on campus, and increased club activity and student involvement on campus.
References available upon request.